- By spyrosg
- 0 Comments
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2012 issue – optimized for your iOs device. Now you can take it with you everywhere you go. Download the app for free to view some of the world’s most beautiful women, including Kate Upton, Irina Shayk, Anne V, Chrissy Teigen, Julie Henderson, Jessica Gomes, Alyssa Miller, and many more. Upgrade to the premium version of the app with a one-time payment of US$6.99 to see every image from the magazine plus ALL of this year’s videos – and “some special stuff” SI says they can only do in an app.
If you currently subscribe to Sports Illustrated Magazine, you can access the premium version of this app for free! Simply log-in with your All Access credentials, or activate your digital access right in the app.
App highlights include:
• All of the images from the print issue rendered in high-res
• 68 videos from some of the most exotic locations in the world
• Body-painted world-class athletes Natalie Gulbis, Alex Morgan and Natalie Coughlin
• Rotate models 360 degrees
• The return of Swimsuit star Bar Refaeli
• Airplay: View the videos, images and 360 effects on your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV
• Photos feature pinch-and-zoom
• Play Favorites: Save the photos and vids you like best for easy access